Tuesday 6 March 2012

PHOTO POD PORTRAITS BY PETER THORPE

Welcome to the Photo Pod blog !

I'm Peter Thorpe a photographer based in Bristol UK.
Recently I built a photo booth to shoot a large number of corporate portraits.
The job was very successful and as I regularly get asked to take portraits, I developed this a little further...

....and now within my studio, I have built 'The Photo Pod', a high end portrait studio in a retro photo booth! Thanks to Danny Jenkins at Thirteen for the graphics.

Designed around a flattering lighting set up, it incorporates a wind machine and a monitor so that you can see the shots as I take them.
The sessions are lively, fast paced and interactive.The confined space of the booth adds a fun element.
Even the most reluctant of models quickly relax and enjoy the shoot, resulting in great looking natural portraits.


The Photo Pod


My Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment